Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chargers Pick! and others...

Jets at #16 are on the clock.  - gotta figure another pass rusher is gonna go.  I'm thinking Ingram from South Carolina.
- Jets are taking their time.  Meanwhile Rich Eisen is amazed that we're halfway through the first round in an hour and a half.
-down to the last minute here... and the pick is in.  The Jets select Quinton Couples DE from North Carolina.  I actually liked Ingram, Mercilus, and Jones better...

Only the Bengals pick before the chargers.
-I haven't paid much attention to who the Bengals are targeting.  I think I'd heard running back, but I'm doubtful that they will pick a back here.
- and the pick is in CB Dre Kirkpatrick from Alabama.  Becoming the third pick from the National Champions defense.

Chargers on the clock!  Chargers on the clock!  Will it be another Alabama defender?  Maybe Melvin Ingram?
-that's my pick!
-and the pick is in... that did NOT take one minute off the clock on the screen.
-With the 18th pick, the San Diego Chargers select... Melvin Ingram  OLB South Carolina.  Excellent pick for me.  Love him. That's the guy.  Never dreamed he fall to the 18th pick!

Kiper thinks Ingram is the best pick from the middle of the first round.

The Bears are at 19, and Brother Rich says they should go Offensive line.  Maybe South Dakota native Riley Reiff?  Shea McClellan OLB from Boise State.  He'll play DE in the Bears 4-3 opposite of Peppers.  Could be an excellent pass rusher.

20th pick The Tennessee Titans .. are up next.  No idea what they'll do.
They just announced the patriots have traded up to the 21st pick...  and will select DE Chandler Jones
Titans selct WR Kendall Wright, WR from Baylor.  I don't know much about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment